This one is particularly for Texie...James came sporting this T-shirt and was waiting for Texie to stop by and see it. She is softening a little since she bought Kam some JD t-shirts recently. I guess you could call it softening or maybe "smartening up".
I brough Kam home the other day to just hang out and give Texie & Caden a break. He has really gotten in to playing with the old "micromachines" that my kids used to play with. The other day he had been playing in the guest room with Gary and then Grandpa had to leave for a while. Kam came out and played around us, bringing out a handfull of micromachines with him. He dropped them in the toy drawer in the kitchen and then he later saw Gary head down the hall, so he ran quickly to the drawer and grabbed out the micromachines and ran after him. Gary just put something in the bedroom and came back out and Kam got upset, so I told him Grandma would play with him. He became so happy again and we went into the bedroom where he patted the floor beside him for me to sit down and play. We had a great time.
Burrrrrrrrr.........
We've had he pleasure of having Katrina home for a week and we played a fun family game of Clue the other night...of course she won, Mrs. Peacock, the rope, in the Study? I had to edit the picture a bit or Gary would of gotten upset. No, he is not a plumber by trade...
On Thursday morning Katrina had her wisdom teeth removed. All but one of them were impacted an she really was quite swollen by the next morning. Surprisingly she was even a bit more swollen the next day and she still is stuggling to eat. Sunday morning she was having increasing pain and swelling on the lower left side so we called the dentist and the thought was that she may have an infection, so she began antibiotics.
Compare above to below from the 4th of July...she also had a change of hair color the day before the wisdom teeth extraction. (Hang up the phone James and play...)
5 comments:
Oh poor Katrina!! I hope she gets feeling better soon! Kam is so cute! Loved all the pictures.
Who is that new woman at your house? Poor girl. The little boys love the little machines. Easier to manage.
To each his own!
That's what Grandpa tells me when I try to argue with him about it. Just cause I bought JD T-shirts doesn't me I've softened, just means I'll let my kid choose what he likes!
Great pictures Jan!! Looks like you're doing good and that is WONDERFUL news to me!! Good luck Katrina, been there done that!! Love the new hair color!! Beautiful!! Take care!
Post a Comment