I've been scanning in some old photos and found a few from birthday parties when I was young. It is fun to see all the girls wearing dresses and also many wearing party hats. Some of the games we played at the parties were..."Pin the tail on the donkey"..."Spin the bottle"....and there was another one that we played where you knelled on a chair, leaning over the back, and then held a closepin by your nose and tried to drop it into a quart mason jar. You had 5 or so closepins and the one who got the most in won. Brings back some happy memories of simpler times.





4 comments:
I love the pictures. So cute!! That's awesome that you have them to have such great memories!
That is so awesome to see! I love the pictures... can't wait to see more!
Wow! I felt like I was there again. What a cutie you were. Love it.
weird how the pictures of you little remind me of some of me when i was little, you can tell we're mother and daughter. fun to see them.
Post a Comment