OH MY HECK!!! I love that picture of Kam! I must have a copy! I'm so happy to see a new post. I love all the Africa pictures you are awesome! Thanks for the new pictures to look at!
Those are adorable Jan!! They're all growing up!! :( Emily is gonna be a heart breaker!! :) She's so cute!! And the boys well good luck Texie and Joanne!! They are very handsome!!
3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! I hadn't ever seen any of them, so thanks for posting!
OH MY HECK!!! I love that picture of Kam! I must have a copy! I'm so happy to see a new post. I love all the Africa pictures you are awesome! Thanks for the new pictures to look at!
Those are adorable Jan!! They're all growing up!! :( Emily is gonna be a heart breaker!! :) She's so cute!! And the boys well good luck Texie and Joanne!! They are very handsome!!
Post a Comment