Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grandkids in back yard

I just love having my grandkids over. Here are a few photos of them playing in the back yard.

 

Kam loved to dig in the dirt while we worked in the Garden. Grandparents duty to let them play in the dirt!

Emily was loving sitting on Jay.  She had no idea he was playing with a snake at the time.  She also had no fear of the snake.  Carson was more scared of the snake that Emily was!  Jay like to catch snakes in the yard, and I'm glad for that too!

 Emily was so cute with her baby doll. She would carefully take her up the slide each time and then sit her up and have her go down the slide before she would then go down after her. She also had to tuck her in safely in front of her in the swing.

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Wow Jan!! They're growing up!! Beautiful kids and lucky to have you and Gary!! Beautiful pictures!!

Joanne said...

Oh what cute pictures! Thanks for posting. I have a lot to download from you!! Thanks for always finding ways to entertain them (but let's stay away from the snakes next time!)

Katrina and James said...

Eek! I hate snakes! Looks like you guys had fun though. Good thing you have Jay.

Anonymous said...

Heavenly.