Should I post about this or not...sort of like the question..."To Be or Not to Be".
My family were all so nice to me I have to show off the beautiful flowers that were delivered to me at work on my Birthday. I turned 50 back in February, but I'm just posting about it now. It was a nice day and I'm glad to say I don't feel that old. I also have many kind patients who tell me that I'm very "well preserved". Ha, HA! The two dozen roses were from Mom & Dad, and the other flowers were from Gary, along with a cake and ice cream he brought in to work as a surprise. I was surprised by both of them. The office staff were also cute about wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks to everyone! Emily also sang happy birthday to me in such a cute voice! It made my day too!
1 comment:
Happy Late Birthday Jan!! I hope it was amazing!! I hope all is well and for the record you don't even look close to 50!! I love you!!
Post a Comment