Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged Photo







OK, Texie...I'm doing the tagged photo! This is a photo of Carson and Emily looking at each other. It's kind of cute I think. They were sitting together on the couch and watching TV and Emily is holding the Wii remote, pushin all the buttons. I'm also adding another photo of Emily in her cute dress, and one with Caden standing by her. I just love having grandkids! Thanks to my kids for having them for me to play with. (And Caden you cannot use them as blackmail or ransome...)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Haha. I love that Emily is showing up on everyone's blogs! I haven't seen these pictures before. Thanks for posting!

Caden & Texie said...

Cute pictures! It's about time! Now all that's left is Joanne... She has an excuse now. Caden's pretty nice looking in church clothes, well at least half of them.