
After the Marathon we showered at Goldie's and then Joanne had this wonderful lunch waiting for us at her house. Chicken Parmesian, corn on the cob, squash and pepper, and finished up with Aggie Blue Mint icecream! (Katrina is bugging me to buy some now.) It was so nice of her to do this for us and it was fun to visit them at their home.

Goldie showing her trophy for winning 2nd place in the 70 and up age category
- "Kokopelli running on a rock".

The view starting down the canyon.

Isn't this a beautiful setting for a Marathon. There were two young paramedics riding bikes with saddlebags carring defibrilators and other emergency supplies. They came by us and talked for a few moments. Goldie then said to them, "I hope this is the only time I meet you".

Goldie and Patsy ahead of me. I clocked a few miles and I did one in 11 min when I was hurring to the bathroom stop at mile 6. Near the end they were more like 13 to 15 min. miles.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, so pretty up there. Thanks for sharing pictures.
Thanks for posting the photos. I'm showing them off here at work.
Post a Comment