
WAHLQUIST BEATS SOUTH FOR CHAMPIONSHIP!

Do you think these kids look exited! November 5th @ Bonneville HS Field.

Mom...go away, I'm looking for my girlfriend.

Texie made Carson his own plate of football cookies.
(I admit it...I snuck one and ate it...Is 'Snuck" a real word?)

Awesome Football Cake that Joann made for Carson's B-day.

Wahlquist Eagles...

#54...Carson's number.

Brother Collison...He is such a great supporter for all the games. He gets the crowd cheering much better than the cheerleaders do.

Doesn't he look Buff and Tough?

Grrrrr.....

Jumping together in a circle. They seem to be a at working as a team.

Tackle that man Carson...

Go get 'em Carson!
Game against Sandridge Jr. High.
4 comments:
That's so cool that they won. I wish we could have seen it! Congrats Carson!
Way to go Eagles! I remember cheering for the Eagles many years ago. Yea Carson. What a fun thing to be involved in.
Nice pictures Jan, as always! Isn't this blogging thing fun, I love it! You sure have some talented daughter in laws! Man, I have never go to so much work even for my own brothers.
Way to go Carson!! You're the man!! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment