So many things have happened since I last posted, and I'm relieved to say that I am officially done with school (I now have a MSN degree) so now I have more time to catch up on my life.
Check out the postings...there will be a few of them.
First there was graduation... on May 10th, 2009- Mother's day! My Mom & Dad accompanied me back to Louisville, Kentucky a few days before for a combined visit to see Lonnie & Angel, and Tony & Stacie Mecham along with their kids. Patsy, Stacy & Wayne were also there for a couple of days overlap, but Patsy stayed for the graduation ceremony. While there we were able to see where they worked and also attended the races at Churchill Downs- just a week after the famous Kentucky Derby had been. I then drove Tony's truck up to Evansville, Indiana- where the graduation was held. Even though I went through the "pomp" then I just finished all my clinicals and classwork this week.
2 comments:
Congratulations! You look great in your cap, gown, and hood. I remember being jealous of the Master's students getting to wear a hood when I graduated with my Bachelor's! I'm glad to know you'll hopefully have more time to play with your adorable grandkids (smiles)!!
Once again way to go! So happy for you in finishing this milestone.
Post a Comment