Mark & Patsy Mecham; Jan & Gary Davis
On Sunday, October 12th we boarded the Carnival Legend ship with Mark & Patsy Mecham to cruise the western Carribean. We stopped at Grand Cayman, Cozumel (for 2 days since bad weather prevented us from going to our next scheduled stop of Belize), Roatan, Honduras, and then home. We enjoyed some great relaxing time, learned more about the scriptures and Book of Morman lands, visited Tulum ancient city and temple, snorkled and swam with sting rays, and consumed mass quanities of great food! Now we are all in a contest for the next 15 weeks to see who can be the biggest loser. We'll keep you posted of the progress. I've tried to post a weight loss ticker on the blog, but I cannot seem to get it on there. If anyone can help me...give me a heads up. Enjoy a few photos from the trip!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!!! I don't think I could have done the sting ray thing. I'd have been on the shores watching! haha
Post a Comment